- Grilled sliced tenderloin 150 gm
- Sliced onion 20 gm
- Sliced tomatoes 20 gm
- Spring onion 10 gm
- Chopped garlic 5 gm
- Chopped chili 4 pcs
- Sliced cucumber 10 gm
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Fish sauce 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Julienne celery 10 gms
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaf 5 gms
- Rub beef tenderloin with olive oil and garlic then place it in nonmetal dish & refrigerate 30 minutes or more for marination.
- Remove beef from marination then cook it in medium hit with butter in a pan for 4-5 minute.
- In cooked beef slice now add some vegetables, onion, cucumber & celery. Then mix all ingredients in a bowl. Next add Thai dressing (made with sugar, fish sauce, lemon juice & chopped Thai chili).
- Make some garnish with fresh coriander leaf
Chef: wikan namvises (pan-Asian chef)